How you snack can really make or break your whole diet. We’ve all heard it before, “If only I could stop snacking” or “if I could just have something small and healthy between meals it would be so easy”. Snacking is something that almost all of us do, but some do it smarter than others.
Rather than grabbing a candy bar or a packet of crisps or chocolate, instead opt for a healthier option that can keep hunger at bay and help you with your diet, rather than hinder it. Wouldn’t it be great to have a selection of healthy, quick to make snacks that will give you the energy you need without a huge amount of calories that can help derail your diet.
Here we have collected 17 healthy, weight loss snacks that you can make with 4 ingredients or less! From some amazing food website and blogs, they range from sweet to savoury and all with different tastes and textures to keep your diet interesting and fun. Enjoy!
17 Super Healthy Weight Loss Snacks That Have 4 Ingredients Or Less!
1. Yogurt and Chia Covered Frozen Grapes
2. Frozen Banana Pops
3. Peanut Butter Banana Smudgie Recipe
4. Strawberry Banana Ice Pops
5. Broiled Grapefruit with Coconut
6. Healthy Pumpkin Cookies
7. Almond Butter Granola Bars
8. Baked Cinnamon Banana Chips
9. Vegan Banana Oat Protein Balls
10. Dried Cantaloupe
11. High-Protein Banana and PB Snack
12. Kabocha Squash Fries
13. Peanut Butter and Honey Chewy Granola Bars
14. Granola Bars
15. Striped Apple Cinnamon Fruit Leather
16. Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream
17. Carrot Chips