Simple, Healthy, Delicious. Start off with these three things for a recipe and you’re on the right track. Recipes that you can throw together quickly, that combine healthy ingredients and big flavours are a sure fire way to help you stick to a diet, eat better and lose weight.
It can be tough to come home after a long day at work and be expected to chop up 8 different vegetables, different herbs, preparing different meats, using 2 or 3 different pots and pans etc. While there is a place for more complex meals, it can also be nice to have a few recipes in your arsenal that make use of only a few ingredients that still help you hit your diet goals while not taking hours to prep and prepare.
We have collected 27 of the best recipes with 4 ingredients or less for you to try out and love from some of the top food blogs and websites around. Obviously, you can stick to the recipe and create it exactly or you can branch out a little and add in some extras if you see fit. It’s important to enjoy your meals and personalising your recipes to your taste will help you to stick to them in the long run. Enjoy!
27 Healthy Weight Loss Recipes You Can Make With 4 Ingredients Or Less!
1. Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken
2. Creamy Portobella Chicken
3. Four Ingredient Spaghetti Carbonara
4. Shredded Brussels Sprout Salad
5. Spiral Carrot Salad
6. Orange Mustard Glazed Salmon
7. Slow Cooker Pot Roast
8. Pan-Fried Noodles With Soy Sauce
9. Crockpot Chicken Tacos
10. Chicken + Butter + Rosemary
11. Baked Ravioli Lasagna
12. BBQ & Root Beer Pulled Pork
13. Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes and Grilled Scallions
14. Pretzel Coated Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders
15. Barbecue Chicken
16. Creamy Taco Chicken
17. Cheddar Mushroom Chicken
18. Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
19. Sweet Glazed Pork Chops
20. Savory Turkey Breast
21. Super Simple Slow Cooker Steak Pizzaiola
22. Easy Cheesy BBQ Chicken
23. Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings
25. Dr. Pepper Pork
26. Ranchy Chicken and Potatoes
27. Chicken Verde