Cooking is the easy part. Eating is the fun part. Everything else is where it can get tough. Preparing ahead, planning, shopping and then the clean up afterwards. 2 or 3 different pots and pans, cutlery, plates, kitchen utensils, measuring jugs all need washed and cleaned then put away. All of this while being tired after a long day of work and maybe a workout thrown in too can be a lot to ask.
Wouldn’t it be great to have some recipes that you can turn to that are healthy and taste amazing, easy to make and can be thrown together in one pot so it’s simple to do and the clean up you have to do after is minimal. We’re here to help!
Here is an amazing collection of 21 easy one pot recipes to help you lose weight and tone up. Soups, chicken dishes, stews and full dinners all created in one pan or pot that make healthy eating simple on those days where you just want something simple and delicious! Enjoy!
1. One Pot Chicken & Kale
2. White Bean, Kale, and Pesto Soup
3. Turkey & Quinoa One-Pot Meal
4. One Pot Healthy Dinner with Quinoa
5. One Pot Chicken Chow Mein
6. Corn & Potato Chowder
7. Chili Lime Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
8. BBQ Chicken One Pot Meal
9. Slow Cooker Pot Roast
10. One Pot Enchilada Soup
11. Perfect Chicken & Dumplings
12. Two Bean Chili Mac
13. Skillet Gardener’s Pie
14. Braised Chicken and Vegetable Skillet Dinner
15. Smokey Black Bean and Sweet Potato Soup
16. Pan Fried Gnocchi with Sundried Tomatoes & White Beans
17. Quinoa Corn Chowder
18. One Pot Thai Quinoa Bowl
19. One-Pan Chicken Burrito Bowls
20. One Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples, Sage, and Root Vegetables
21. Easy One-Pot Shrimp Orzo